During the four days he spent in the city, we had a lively email conversation to determine the type of candy bars, how many and what purpose they would serve in my day-to-day life. He did a good job along with the work of my mom to get me the small packaged bits of joy I was after. We got a box on Wednesday chocked full of sweeties and since then I've been doing my best to show some restraint and pace out our recently acquired candy supply.
What else is going on? I felt a little despondent yesterday. Blamed it on getting up way too early for work and slept in a little too late today. I'm researching two papers right now for school. One is on civil disobedience and possibly civil disobedience as part of a holistic approach to living out the Kingdom of God. I'm also researching the concepts of Sabbath and rest in Hebrews 3-4. Andy thinks it's eschatologicial, which is pretty ambitious for an amillenialist, and part of the great meta-narrative set up by the seven creation days. That Andy, always has a theological answer for everything. In the immediate future I plan to eat some hybrid of breakfast and lunch.
No comments:
Post a Comment