Friday, January 19

Oh Snow, Did you have to go?



Here it is, folks, a photo of the "Winter Blast" that hit Portland this week. More accurately this is a photo of the view from our dining room. That is my car. It is covered in snow. The only sad part is that this view has drastically changed as the snow has mostly melted and rain and has set in. More accurately mist has set in and the mossy trees and green grass make my views feel sort of "Lord of the Rings"-y. So I'm feeling a bit mysterious and a bit on edge because school was set to start and didn't. Now I have all this "school" energy pent up with no outlet. We'll see if I can make it through the weekend without breaking down and reading the beginning of my book for Reformation/Post-Reformation Theology.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lynettey--What is your most recent email address? Email me!