Saturday, November 17

Huzzah.

I'm lame. I'll be the first to admit it. I have a couple excuses I could throw your way. First, I nearly maimed myself in a bread cutting incident that involved a sharp serrated knife and my left index finger. Second, my typing skills are slowly declining making this harder to do. Did I mention I'm lame. Moving on though I just wanted to share a small triumph of mine. I recently discovered this Web site where you can sell and buy things in what they call an "online auction." It is called Ebay. I discovered the site shortly after discovering how amazing my feet feel while wearing very expensive hippie, negative heel shoes made by the company Earth. I wanted a pair to ease those long hours micromanaging people at work and Ebay was my means. So I've been spending the past few weeks passively viewing every pair of Earth shoes in my size, comparing styles, sellers, ending times, over and over and over again. Finally I took the first step and placed a bid on a pair. Then I waited patiently yet excitedly by the computer, clicking refresh every 19 seconds to make sure I was not outbid or "snipped" in the last few seconds. Jon's brother and sister-in-law are Ebay participants of legend status. In a way my own victorious shopping today made me just a little more of a Sanchez and less of an Anderson.

As an extreme sidenote: If you want to come to our home for Thanksgiving, you are invited.

1 comment:

allijack said...

*omg* I just put earth shoes on my christmas/birthday list :) I think they'll be great for latte-making