Monday, April 23

Announcing (rather tardily)

Oliver ____ Anderson
7lbs. 2 oz.
19.5 inches long
Born April 17, 2007 at 4:55pm

I don't have a picture because I live far away from my new nephew. I have heard from his mom that he has blond eyebrows and light brown hair. I have heard from my sister that when he wrinkles his nose he looks like an old man. I have not heard much else, and don't want to bother my brother and sister-in-law for more details. We'll be seeing them in a few weeks, though. The MidWest Pilgrimage 2007 will take place from May 10-21. If you have not booked your stop on the tour, please do so now, unless you live in the Midwest and are not interested in seeing Jon and me. I hope that is not the case, because I'm excited to see you. Oh, I forgot to mention this part about my new nephew, he is as far as I know currently without a middle name. Any suggestions?

11 comments:

Timmy Tapeworm said...

Spartacus.

Andrea Cooley said...

Twist comes to mind immediately

Halden said...

Halden!

lynette said...

halden have you ever heard of the term concupiscence? in fact, these are all horrible middle names. you all are set on scarring my nephew. shame on you.

Halden said...

I don't listen to anything Frost says. You know that. And loving one's name is different than loving one's self. I advise you to heed my advice.

lynette said...

loving one's name is only an indication of a deeper love for oneself. and it's not just a frost term. i just read it in the augsburg interim. take that!

Halden said...

Hey, some things are just cool. Even if my name was Melrinky Rabbschlogin I would have recommended Halden as a name. Stick that in your Lutheran pipe and smoke it!

lynette said...

halden, i don't smoke.

Halden said...

my point stands.

Katie Chiaramonte said...

Lynette, check me out I love technology
http://tkchiaramonte.blogspot.com

allijack said...

my vote (rather tardily as well) is: wendel. or wendell. it sounds smart.